Dolby Vision 4K UHD Audiophile Blu-ray Player
This flagship universal disc player has been finely engineered for the ideal disc playback. The UBR-X200 features extremely rigid construction to achieve high S/N ratio for quality audio and video performance. With support for the spectacular Ultra HD Blu-ray™ format, you can enjoy a beautiful experience with four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD. The UBR-X200 is compatible with the latest Dolby Vision® format that provides a stunning HDR imaging technology with extraordinary color, contrast, and brightness to the screen. Texas Instruments Burr-Brown Audio PCM1690 Series DACs are used to provide audiophile sound. Other features include SDR/HDR Preset Mode, Direct/Transport Function, SACD / DSD compatibility, multi channel audio analog capability and XLR balanced output terminal.
As a universal disc player, the UBR-X200 can play various optical discs including the latest disc format Ultra HD Blu-ray which has four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD, as well as Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, DVD, CD, SACD, and music, video and audio files such as FLAC, AIFF, DFF, DSF, JPG, TIFF, MKV and M2TS. The UBR-X200 can also play your audio and video contents from an external drive via USB or DLNA.
Playing SACD discs
The Reavon UBR-X110 player is designed to extract information from CDs and SACDs as accurately as possible for optimal audio performance during playback.
Media information on-screen display
You can display the disc information on your screen by pressing and holding the remote control’s INFO button. In addition to the playing disc’s details, you can easily check mastering information such as MaxFALL (Maximum Frame Average Light Level) and MaxCLL (Maximum Content Light Level) available on some HDR content, as well as HDR and HDMI output information.
The 1.6mm thick chassis base is reinforced with a 3mm thick steel plate under the rigid base to minimize noise from mechanical movement of the optical assembly. The result is a significantly quieter, stiffer and stable chassis structure. This results in reduced vibration for increased performance and better overall operation of player components for more faithful listening.
XLR/RCA analog audio output
The analog outputs of the Reavon UBR-X200 are controlled by two Texas Instruments Burr-Brown Audio DACs. The 2-channel PCM1795 for the unbalanced RCA stereo and balanced XLR outputs of Hi-Fi quality and the 8-channel PCM1690 for the 7.1/5.1 analog audio outputs.
The Reavon UBR-X200 is powered by a toroidal transformer which features low noise and low electromagnetic interference. This is thanks mainly in part to its shape and symmetry. The amount of magnetic flux that escapes outside the core is low and contained within the donut shape. The result is lower audio distortion and degradation to the sound quality, therefore ensuring that the resulting sound is clean and accurate.
Backlite remote control
The info button allows you to consult the detailed technical information of the program, such as audio and video output parameters. The Reavon UBR-X200 can be controlled by leading brands of universal remote controls such as RTI, Crestron, Control4 or Logitech Harmony.
- Universal Disc Player - Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, DVD, DVD Audio, SACD, CD
- Dolby Vision
- 36-bit Deep Colour/”x.v.Colour”
- Dual HDMI Output
- Video Adjust
- Backlite Remote Control
- Fast boot
- Multimedia playback (MKV, FLAC, AIFF, MP3, JPG)
- 4K Upscaling - Enhance the home cinema experience by quadrupling Full HD 1080p resolution with 4K (3840 x 2160) upscaling of all video sources.
- True 24p Cinema - Many Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs are encoded at 24 frames per second, the same frequency as the original film screened in theaters. The UBR-X200 maintains the original 24-fps rate straight through to the screen with progressive scanning.
- Dolby Vision® - This stunning HDR imaging technology brings extraordinary color, contrast, and brightness to the screen.
- Video Adjust - Set the brightness, contrast, color saturation, hue, sharpness and noise reduction.
- Texas Instruments Burr-Brown Audio PCM1795 DACs (RCA Unbalanced & XLR Balanced)
- 2-Channel DAC:
- 32-Bit Resolution
- Analog Performance:
- Dynamic Range: 123 dB
- THD+N: 0.0005%
- Differential Current Output: 3.9 mApp
- 8× Oversampling Digital Filter:
- Stop-Band Attenuation: –98 dB
- Passband Ripple: ±0.0002 dB
- Sampling Frequency: 10 kHz to 200 kHz
- System Clock: 128, 192, 256, 384, 512, or 768 fS With Autodetect
- Accepts 16, 24 and 32-Bits Audio Data
- Large-Capacity PCB Toroidal Transformer (Military Engineering Class)
- Custom Audiophile Capacitors
- Direct Function for Pure Analogue Audio Output
- Dual HDMI Output for Pure Digital Audio Output
- Jitter-less Clock
- Ultra-Rigid Construction
- 3 mm Steel Plate Rigid Under Base for Low Noise and Low Centre of Gravity
- High Quality Main Circuit Board for High S/N Ratio
- Rigid Optical Drive
- 24-Bit Delta-Sigma DAC
- Texas Instruments Burr-Brown Audio PCM1690 DACs (Analogue Audio Out 7.1/5.1)
- 8-Channel DAC:
- High Performance: Differential, fS = 48 kHz
- THD+N: –94 dB
- SNR: 113 dB
- Dynamic Range: 113 dB
- Sampling Rate: 8 kHz to 192 kHz
- System Clock: 128 fS, 192 fS, 256 fS, 384 fS, 512 fS, 768 fS, 1152 fS
- Differential Voltage Output: 8 Vpp
- Analog Lowpass Filter Included
- 4x/8x Oversampling Digital Filter:
- Passband Ripple: ±0.0018 dB
- Stop Band Attenuation: –75 dB
- Zero Flag
- Accepts 16, 20, 24 and 32-Bits Audio Data
- Analog Mute by Clock Halt Detection
- Music File Playback: FLAC (2.0/5.1), M4A, AIF, AIFF, DSF (2.0/5.1), DFF (2.0/5.1), MP3, OGG, APE
- Home Theater Audio: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS, DTS-HD MA, DTS-HD HRA, DTS:X
- HDMI 1 Out for Audio/Video
- HDMI 2 for Audio Only
- Digital Coaxial Out
- Digital Optical Out
- USB In (1 USB 2.0 Front, 1 USB 3.0 Rear)
- Analogue Audio Out Stereo (RCA Unbalanced, XLR Balanced)
- Analogue Audio Out 7.1/5.1
- Mediatek MTK8581 SoC
- Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU cluster
- ARM Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- Power: AC 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 42 W
- Power Consumption During Standby: 0.45 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 430 x 85 x 300 mm
- Weight: 6.8 Kg / 15 lbs
Reference: MONSOONEU-1 M
The Audioquest NRG Monsoon mains power cable offers a grounded Schuko connector on one side and an IEC-C13 3-pole connector on the other. It is intended to replace the original cable of audio and video devices to provide significant sound clarity and noise reduction.
Reference: HDM48CIN-0.6 M
The Audioquest Cinnamon 48 HDMI cable uses solid long-grain copper conductors plated with 1.25% silver to provide a high transfer rate of 48 Gbps and ensure perfect transmission of UHD 4K, 8K and 10K HDR streams , but also Dolby Atmos and DTS:X audio streams thanks to eARC technology.
Reference: HDM48CAR-0.6 M
The Audioquest Carbon 48 HDMI cable is a high-end model from the American manufacturer's 48 series. It uses solid long-grain copper conductors plated with 5% silver to provide a high transfer rate of 48 Gbps and ensure perfect transmission of UHD 4K, 8K and 10K HDR streams, as well as Dolby audio streams. Atmos and DTS:X using eARC technology.
Refurbished product and certified by the manufacturer. The Reavon UBR-X100 offers an extremely rigid construction to achieve a high level signal-to-noise ratio to deliver exceptional audio and video performance. With Ultra HD Blu-ray™ format support, you can enjoy an unforgettable viewing experience with four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD.
The Reavon UBR-X100 offers an extremely rigid construction to achieve a high level signal-to-noise ratio to deliver exceptional audio and video performance. With Ultra HD Blu-ray™ format support, you can enjoy an unforgettable viewing experience with four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD.
EISA Award for Best Product for 2021-2022, the Reavon UBR-X200 is already a benchmark in the world of 4K UHD Blu-ray players. The UBR-X200 is compatible with the Dolby Vision® format which provides stunning HDR (high dynamic range) picture technology producing extraordinary color, contrast and brightness for your TV.